Congratulations to the state champions!

Congratulations to Exeter in Class 1, College Heights Christian in Class 2, John Burroughs in Class 3, and Ladue in Class 4!MSHSAA State results/all-state teamsState discussion thread
CIS A ties for 13th, the best finish ever by a Missouri team at Middle School Nationals!Free packets for study/practice

Tournaments hosted by NCMC schools - Date Claims

Tournament announcements, results, and discussion about specific tournaments.
L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

Tournaments hosted by NCMC schools - Date Claims

Post by L-Town Expatriate » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 am

On behalf of the below-mentioned members of the North Central Missouri Conference, I am pleased to announce that these tournaments will be taking place during the forthcoming 2016-17 season:
Individual threads will announce each tournament, including registration details. (I plan to include links on this post as each tournament is announced.) I encourage all teams in the region to make a note of these four dates on your calendars.

Also please note that dates may be subject to change.
Last edited by L-Town Expatriate on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

Re: Tournaments hosted by NCMC schools - Date Claims

Post by L-Town Expatriate » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:08 pm

As edited into the respective threads, Mexico's fall tournament has been cancelled for lack of sufficient interest. We are tentatively setting a replacement date of March 18th, 2017 for a spring iteration, which we hope has greater interest.