Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

quizbowlpackets.com

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
Charlie Dees

quizbowlpackets.com

Post by Charlie Dees »

There's a new website called quizbowlpackets.com that has old copies of games from various high school tournaments run in the past. If you are looking for some practice material, there is one place to look for it. As a side note, the Hunter Prison Bowl up there is the same set that was going to be used at NKC, so if you want to see what was there be my guest.

FZW Coach

quizbowlpackets.com

Post by FZW Coach »

Charles,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I find myself constantly amazed at how much information is out there concerning Scholar Quiz. One of my goals as President of MACA is to somehow consolidate this information and begin an e-newsletter or something. I haven't quite figured out exactly how to do this. I do think the sport would benefit if more coaches were aware of information out there.

Thanks again!

Mr. Gibbs
FZW

Charlie Dees

quizbowlpackets.com

Post by Charlie Dees »

Not only are you getting the privilege of watching a thread bump in action for the fantastic quizbowl resource that is quizbowlpackets.com, I am letting you know that it has had an expansion added at collegiate.quizbowlpackets.com that features some very top notch college questions ranging from low level difficulty events like ACF Fall and Illinois Novice (both of which were played by many high school teams) all the way up to national and open sets and every level in between. These are some great study material to learn more and get more and more early buzzes in on pyramidal high school tossups.

Charlie Dees

quizbowlpackets.com

Post by Charlie Dees »

Both quizbowlpackets.com and collegiate.quizbowlpackets.com have been significantly updated over the last 24 hours, with all kinds of new good stuff (including this years PACE NSC, which is hands down the best high school set ever produced).

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

quizbowlpackets.com

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

Bringing this thread back from the dead to remind everyone about this website and to also mention that HSAPQ has posted its ACF-Format set 2.

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

quizbowlpackets.com

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

HSAPQ ACF-Format set 1 has also been posted.