Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

What happened to South Pemiscot?

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
abp898

What happened to South Pemiscot?

Post by abp898 »

I remember when South Pemiscot was really good, now I haven't seen them lately. Do you guys expect a comeback from them next year?

Charlie Dees

Re: What happened to South Pemiscot?

Post by Charlie Dees »

I would say we don't know enough about their program to know if they are going to be competitive next year. I have not actually seen any results for them for the last season, so I have no idea if they are currently active, or if they are a team returning lots of players, or what.

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

ashkenaziCD wrote:I have not actually seen any results for them for the last season
They went 2-3 in the prelims in the small school division of S&T Spring, seeded 8th, then lost the first playoff game against the eventual champion. Stats

PenforPrez

Post by PenforPrez »

U. Lou Sthagaim wrote:
ashkenaziCD wrote:I have not actually seen any results for them for the last season
They went 2-3 in the prelims in the small school division of S&T Spring, seeded 8th, then lost the first playoff game against the eventual champion. Stats
They were also under new management when we saw them at S&T Spring.