Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Chicago Open transportation?

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
Charlie Dees

Chicago Open transportation?

Post by Charlie Dees »

OK, here's the deal - my team for CO currently has 3 people traveling from the eastern half of the state along I-70 and no transportation. We are looking for a fourth, and I am currently writing the questions that would be the fourth player's share. If you have a car that you can drive to Chicago and you want to be our fourth player, if you can drive us up on Friday and back on Sunday night or maybe Monday, we won't make you pay the disproportionate late fee that would normally be the cost we'd have you pay to make up for us writing your questions, in exchange for free transportation.

If you are not interested in playing on our team, but you are traveling to Chicago that weekend and you have room for 3, please email me as well so that we can figure out something transportation-wise that is cheaper than the Megabus. My email is charlie16@gmail.com (just to be clear, I have to know you in order for me to feel comfortable driving with you - fortunately, I know most people here).