Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Eager To Staff Tournaments?

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

Eager To Staff Tournaments?

Post by L-Town Expatriate »

For this season I've established a Facebook group comprised of tournament hosts and people who are eager to staff tournaments around the state. If you are a tournament host in need of staff, or someone who is eager to help at tournaments and willing to travel to staff, please click here and request to join the group.

Please note, I would prefer that active high school players refrain from joining the group until they exhaust their eligibility.

L-Town Expatriate

Re: Eager To Staff Tournaments?

Obligatory "season's about the start so here's an annual reminder" bump.

Again, we have this Facebook group where you can find tournaments to staff, as well as staff for your tournament. If you're either, please join this group!

L-Town Expatriate

Re: Eager To Staff Tournaments?

L-Town Expatriate wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:43 pm
Obligatory "season's about the start so here's an annual reminder" bump.

Again, we have this Facebook group where you can find tournaments to staff, as well as staff for your tournament. If you're either, please join this group!
Just realized I didn't bump this thread at the start of our now-concluded season.

Whenever we're able to get back to face-to-face competition (please be October 9th), our tournaments are going to need eager and knowledgeable staff. If you're no longer an eligible player, or you're a tournament host in need of staff, click on the link in the original post and request to join our Facebook staffing group.