Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

If music be the food of love...

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
LibertyMarie

Post by LibertyMarie »

lol sorry about the lame title, I just felt like it I guess... hey, can you name what it's from? Anyway, I was just wondering how many of us are musically inclined or that sort of thing... so I guess the purpose of this thread is for you to talk about your experiences in choir, orchestra, or band... yeah.

I'm in Liberty High School Concert Choir and I hate it with a passion. Actually, I just hate the director, but it leads to a bad experience in choir overall. heh. I'm also in orchestra, I play the violin... that's tons o' fun... yeah. Contest rehearsals in the last couple of months led to my missing an awful lot of scholar bowl practice, which was kind of sad I guess... yeah. I also missed a bunch when I was in Oklahoma last fall (the school musical, not the state... just clarifying... lol). yeah.

So... yeah. That's all I have to say for now.

the end.

mujason

Post by mujason »

Opening line of 12th Night.

LibertyMarie

Post by LibertyMarie »

good job, I'm proud of you.

...now... the actual topic, anyone? come on, I can't be the only music nerd here, can I? lol

Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

BAND! We played at Tan-Tar-A this January. I don't practice though... lol.

LibertyMarie

Post by LibertyMarie »

now, where did i say anything about practicing? that's what i thought. lol. it really makes me sad how awesome I could be if i practiced... but instead, i spend all my time online... lol