Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

I'm Really scared

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
East Buc & UMR

I'm Really scared

Post by East Buc & UMR »

That Laken is turning into a Florida Gators Fan... she has the gator chop down. Now if I can get her to say things like you are either gator or gator bait, or you can't spell citrus without UT

L-Town Expatriate
Location: Riding a Mule down the Katy Trail to the State Fair

I'm Really scared

Post by L-Town Expatriate »

East Buc & UMR wrote: That Laken is turning into a Florida Gators Fan... she has the gator chop down. Now if I can get her to say things like you are either gator or gator bait, or you can't spell citrus without UT
So she's ready to take on her fair share of Florida International players, eh? :lol:

Oh, crap; that's Miami! :wacko: :wacko: Anyway, um, uhh... go... Auburn??

East Buc & UMR

I'm Really scared

Post by East Buc & UMR »

War Eagle

LibertyMarie

I'm Really scared

Post by LibertyMarie »

aww!

STPickrell

I'm Really scared

Post by STPickrell »

East Buc & UMR wrote: That Laken is turning into a Florida Gators Fan... she has the gator chop down. Now if I can get her to say things like you are either gator or gator bait, or you can't spell citrus without UT
I'd tolerate the SEC more if they acknowledged the existence of good football outside their own conference.

Any child of mine will be a Wahoo, although I would tolerate a young Hokie. But never a Terp.

East Buc & UMR

I'm Really scared

Post by East Buc & UMR »

I hate Florida out side of the ole ball coach and his knocks on UT( had a good friend that went to UT). In general I hate the SEC, I like Auburn's pregame stuff, nothing like the War Eagle or coach and players walking in with locked arms.