Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Finals

Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
Jeffrey Hill
Location: In between the bright lights and the far unlit unknown (aka Johnson County, KS)

Finals

Post by Jeffrey Hill »

First of all, no more speech class for me! I survived :D:D:D:D:D

Now to get through a Circuits II lab final later today(won't be hard at all knowing the TA), regular Circuits exam tomorrow (and yes, this is dead week), Circuits final next tuesday, and Linear Algebra on Friday morning... then I spend my summer break of 2 days moving to and getting situated in STL. At least after Circuits tomorrow it'll be fairly easygoing until I get back from Kirksville on Sunday.

You people who have finals this week... I megaloathe you all.

LibertyMarie

Finals

Post by LibertyMarie »

yeah, mine are next week...buuut, mo state's are the week after THAT!! so it could be worse.

the only one that worries me, well, it actually puts the fear of God in me, to be more accurate...medieval philosophy...i'm just not deep enough for the class, i'm afraid. lol

Charlie Dees

Finals

Post by Charlie Dees »

Most of my classes don't have finals. Too bad I'm getting kicked out of them at the end of the semester.

East Buc & UMR

Finals

Post by East Buc & UMR »

No finals here either

scphilli

Finals

Post by scphilli »

Final paper due Friday at 4:30 pm, Final on Monday at 6:30 pm, Final on Tuesday at 6:30 pm, Final on Thursday at 9 am, Final Monday the 14th at 1:30 pm, Final Tuesday the 15th at 1:30 pm that is 2 hours long.

Who wants to take a random stab what I'll be doing the 15th at 3:31 pm?

AShoaib

Finals

Post by AShoaib »

I need to ace the AP Physics B final to get an A in the class. Must... study...

KentB

Finals

Post by KentB »

I had a genetics final at 7:30 this morning. Needless to say I did not sleep last night and I still have not slept in .... a long time. After I survived the genetics test, which I think I did well enough to keep my A on, I had to cram enough knowledge in the brain to get a 60% or higher on my physics to keep the A. I think I got a 60.... not totally sure. .. it will probably be slightly close but it´s ok. I´m done with those for good.

Now .... Organic Chem on Thursday. That is going to be so much fun.

And I haven´t even thought about the art history essay final on Friday.

ecks

Finals

Post by ecks »

I'm done with linguistics, Russian, and Spanish...

...still have Bio 100, which will be nothing, and a Russian oral final, which I cannot study for because it is oral.

I think the winnar is ME

East Buc & UMR

Finals

Post by East Buc & UMR »

nah pretty sure

no finals wins

DeckardCain

Finals

Post by DeckardCain »

Brit Lit final Thursday, paper and Combinatorics and Poli Sci finals Monday. Cakewalk.

STPickrell

Finals

Post by STPickrell »

East Buc & UMR wrote: No finals here either
Nope, none on this end either

Historyman

Finals

Post by Historyman »

Yearbook, Government, and Algebra II are all that I am taking.

LibertyMarie

Finals

Post by LibertyMarie »

no finals tomorrow, yesssss

in other news, my professor for my wednesday final told us we could take it at 8 this morning if we wanted...i thought it'd be nice to have all of my finals except the evil one over with...yeah, she didn't show up. boo.

redliberte

Finals

Post by redliberte »

i have to take my ap chem final at 6 am on wednesday, and then chase it with the BC calc test at 7:30. orchestra (trips) ruins everything!

seriously, i'm gonna DIE.

LibertyMarie

Finals

Post by LibertyMarie »

holy pony, that blows!!!
yeah, hooray for jamestown and all, but i think this whole field-trip-during-school business is ridic.

redliberte

Finals

Post by redliberte »

ya rlly. i think i've missed more school over the past two months then i've been in class.

STPickrell

Finals

Post by STPickrell »

LibertyMarie wrote: yeah, hooray for jamestown and all, but i think this whole field-trip-during-school business is ridic.
Do I detect less than proper reverence for the oldest successful English settlement in the Western Hemisphere?

LibertyMarie

Finals

Post by LibertyMarie »

haha, naw, I love Disney's Pocahontas as much as the next person, I just find it really weird that the orchestra trip involves missing school (rather than being in the summer). haha

AethyricNomad

Finals

Post by AethyricNomad »

Our new principal, if I can render this properly as we've been told this year, "doesn't believe in finals" and you apparently have to ask him to have finals.

The only class I know of that I'll have a final in definitely would be Algebra II. Not counting the other tests that we're having/have had, which would be the final tests of the year but not finals per se, just tests over the chapter (such as in German II, Applied Science, or World History).

redliberte

Finals

Post by redliberte »

i survived! and it wasn't like having a lobotomy either! (well, not too much like one).

bc calc was meh (but i can't talk about it specifically because the AP police will come to take me away... heh heh), but the chem final was actually somewhat enjoyable.

man, i wish our principal didn't believe in finals. actually, even if he didn't, my teachers would still probably have them.