Discussion of non-quizbowl topics
- Posts: 4134
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:00 pm
- Location: Columbia, MO
I'm sitting down and reading ACF Nationals 2005 - possibly the hardest tournament ever.
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Creve Couer, MO
don't die ... once ACE is over, I will get back to my studying ... probably not that yet... I need to do some research reading
- Posts: 4406
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:00 am
- Location: Viburnum, Missouri
I felt really good when I could answer the first 3-4 questions in the first packet... it was all downhill from there, though.