Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Osage Invitational

Tournament announcements, results, and discussion about specific tournaments.
KLINGINSMITHJ

Osage Invitational

Post by KLINGINSMITHJ »

Coaches,

School of the Osage is excited to host our First Invitational in many years on Saturday, February 19th. Tournament will begin at 9 AM, and we will be using NAQT IS-204. If you attended the Sullivan or Clever Invitational in the fall, then you will not be eligible for our tournament. Format will be standard 20/20 with rebounding bonuses, powers, and no negs. This will be an in-person tournament with no restrictions at this time. The initial field will be limited to 16 slots, but we would love to expand to 24 teams. At this time we will only have one division, but we may create two separate divisions if we have enough secondary teams. Also, as of now, each school will be limited to a maximum of two teams, but I'm willing to increase that number if it means more students can play. Moderators must be approved by me.

If you have any questions, you can reach me at klinginsmithj@osageschools.com
To register please post in this thread or register with this link https://www.naqt.com/registration/field ... t_id=13120

Please tell me:
1. How many Teams
2. Number of Buzzers
3. How many moderators and scorekeepers you can bring.

Base Fee: $70
Subsequent teams -$55
Buzzer discount: $5
Moderator discount- $15
Scorekeeper discount -$5

Field

Osage A
Osage B
Eugene A
Eugene B
Tipton A
Tipton B