Looking for practice material?

Find thousands of free archived packets for practice and study from the Quizbowl Packet Archive!

Fundraiser Trivia Night 5/11

Discussion of quizbowl topics not related to specific tournaments
ganman0305

Fundraiser Trivia Night 5/11

Post by ganman0305 »

Hello! Francis Howell is hosting a trivia night at our high school on Friday, May 11th. This year is the first that our program will be attending the HSNCT in Atlanta, and we would be incredibly grateful if you came out and supported us. We're charging $80 dollars for to register a table online before the event and then on the night of it will be $100 for all walk-ins. We're capping tables at 8 players. Also, there is a special $20 off student discount for tables of all students of any high school. We'll be playing 10 rounds of 10 questions each with a final question, all in competition for a $100 cash prize. Snacks and drink will not be provided. Doors open at 6:00, the evening begins at 6:30. Please email my coach smwheeler@g.fhsdschools.org or me at ganman0305@aol.com if you'd like to register. I will have specifics on payment methods soon. Thank you and we hope to see you there!

ganman0305

Re: Fundraiser Trivia Night 5/11

Post by ganman0305 »

Unfortunately, we have to cancel the trivia night. However, in its place, we are running a snap-raise campaign this week.